BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO THE MEETING WITH THE ATTORNEY.
1. Prior 6 months paycheck stubs ( including spouses' paycheck stubs even if you are filing an individual petition).
2. Photo ID.
3. Prior 2 years of federal and state income tax returns.
4. All documents relating to your debts.
5. Certificate of completion of an approved credit counseling session.
6. Most recent mortgage statement and any leases.
7. Most recent retirement account statements.
8. Documentation relating to other sources of income ( ie. rental income, loans or gifts of money or other financial benefits. interest, dividends and the proceeds from the sale of personal and real property).
9. Profit and loss statements and balance sheet for the past 12 months for any self-employed business for which you or your spouse has an interest in.
10. Bank statements for prior eight months for all bank statements in your name, your spouses name, or any other entity you are your spouse has an interest in.