BUSINESS RECOVERY LAW
The alarming events in recent months have pushed American business to the brink of collapse. Small and medium-sized businesses have taken the worst of it. Recovering from the effects of this economic disaster will challenge even the most experienced business owner or manager in the months to come.
Keuling Law Firm has focused and realigned its business law practice priorities to better assist Colorado's small business community with its recovery efforts. The challenges are many. Complying with costly ongoing governmental mandates and restrictions, limited financial resources to fuel recovery and employee workplace safety issues are just a few of the complex challenges confronting Colorado's small business community.
Keuling Law Firm's Business Recovery Law services now offer the following areas of legal service to small and emerging businesses seeking professional legal help.
* EMPLOYEE LEGAL MATTERS
i. Safe workplace and compliance issues,
ii. Employee- Company disputes,
iii. Termination and severance matters,
* CUSTOMER LEGAL MATTERS
i. Product and service complaints,
ii. Contract disputes,
iii. Customer trade account collection issues.
iv. Customer bankruptcy matters.
* VENDOR LEGAL MATTERS
i. Trade accounts payable legal disputes,
ii. Revising trade account terms and contracts,
iii. Evaluating business bankruptcy options.
* GOVERNMENTAL LEGAL MATTERS
i. Disputes with the Internal Revenue Service,
ii. Delinquent income and payroll tax matters (federal and state),
iii. Sales and use tax disputes ( state and local),
iv. Compliance with state and local government public health regulations.
* FINANCIALLY RELATED LEGAL MATTERS
i. Legal issues relating to Bank actions which adversely affect the business
( ie. freezing the business line of credit or accelerating amounts due on business loans),
ii. Disputes with banks and secured creditors involving the use of "cash collateral",
iii. Issues with federal and state economic recovery loans,
iv. Business bankruptcy options.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE LEGAL SERVICES, THE FIRM CONTINUES TO OFFER THESE BUSINESS LAW SERVICES:
* General business transactional matters such as property and service lease negotiations and document preparation, drafting employment contracts and sales and purchase agreements with customers and vendors;
*Tax matters involving federal, state, and local government agencies. Such matters include IRS tax audits and disputes with state and local agencies relating to sales and use tax matters;
* Creditor's rights law. Customer trade accounts collection matters and, if necessary, commercial bankruptcy matters resulting from a customer's bankruptcy filing.
* Mergers and acquisitions matters. The Firm's Managing Director and the senior attorney has substantial financial, industrial and legal experience in matters involving mergers and acquisitions;
* Capital formation law matters involving the raising of capital to finance a new venture or a company's expansion into new markets.
* Civil litigation, mediation, and binding arbitration. Every business faces at some point the need to either defend claims filed against the business or to bring legal actions against other individuals or businesses to recover damages for losses incurred as the result of their negligence or intentional bad acts.
CALL TODAY AND ASK EDGAR KEULING FOR A FREE COPY OF HIS " TEN BUSINESS MISTAKES
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE".
DENVER PARKER COLORADO SPRINGS
303-910-8948 303-910-8948 303-910-8948